The Model 178 Series are low range differential pressure transmitters in HVAC building automation, high accuracy pharmaceutical and health care facilities. Each unit features a push-activated ZERO function and an associated LCD display. With a convenient push button, the zero calibration can be performed without any additional equipment. It is with NEMA 4 (IP-65) rated aluminum enclosures, they are very rugged and very reliable.
- 3-1/2 Digit LCD Display
- Push Button Zero Calibration
- Up to 15 PSI Proof Pressure on all Ranges
- Miswiring Full Protection
- Rugged Aluminum Housing Rated NEMA 4/IP65
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.40% or ±0.60% of span
- Differential Pressure Ranges:
- Unidirectional: 0.10 in.W.C. to 100.00 in.W.C.
- Bidirectional: ±0.10 in.W.C. to ±50.00 in.W.C.
- NEMA 4/IP65; Die-cast aluminum
- Mounting: surface mount
- Output signal: current or voltage