The Model 168 Series are low range differential pressure transducers and transmitters in HVAC building automation, high accuracy pharmaceutical and health care facilities. It is with NEMA 4 (IP-65) rated aluminum enclosures, they are very rugged and very reliable. The Model 168 delivers reliable measurements below 0.05 inches of water.
- Up to 15 PSI Proof Pressure on all Ranges
- Miswiring Full Protection
- Unsymmetrical Bidirectional Pressure Ranges
- True Zero Output for Voltage Unit
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.40% or ±0.60% of span
- Differential Pressure Ranges:
- Unidirectional: 0.10 in.W.C. to 100.00 in.W.C.
- Bidirectional: ±0.10 in.W.C. to ±50.00 in.W.C.
- NEMA 4/IP65; Die-cast aluminum
- Mounting: surface mount
- Output signal: current or voltage